Welcome to Social – fun, informative, demonstration in-home cooking classes! Classes will be held at the residence of Adriene Rathbun at 158 N. Roosevelt.
To make a reservation, either email (email@example.com) or call to reserve your spot: 316.990.4493. You will be penciled in, and your spot will be reserved once payment is received. Your payment is your reservation. Please RSVP no later than 2 days preceding the class.
Note that you may BYOW (bring your own wine). Feel free to bring some for you and your friends, or share and taste wines other people bring. We’ll provide the wine glasses. Cheers!
Cash, check or credit card (via PayPal with a $2 additional fee) accepted. Class cost is $50 per class unless otherwise noted (includes demonstration, a meal and handout of recipes). Class size will be a maximum of 10 people. Cancellations with full refunds will be accepted only within 24 hours of class. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you in class!
Thursday March 5th, 6:15 p.m. – $40
Oodles of Noodles with Delish Girl (Heather McDonough)
– Zucchini Noodles with Pesto, Tomatoes and Raw “Parmesan”
– Zucchini Noodles with Almond-curry sauce
– Kelp Noodles with Ginger-basil sauce
– Raw Chocolate Pudding
Tuesday, March 10th, 6:15 p.m.
– Hot & Sour Soup
– Noodle Salad with Peanut Dressing
– Shrimp with Snow Peas
– Chinese Almond Cookies
Saturday, March 14th, 10 a.m.
Adult/Child Tea Party – $65 per pair, limited to 4 pairs
– Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
– Cucumber Cheese Tea Sandwiches
– Veggies with Dip
– Pretty Pink Punch
– Chocolate Chip Scones
Tuesday, March 17th, 6:15 p.m.
Mediterranean Party on the Patio
– Surprise Cocktail
– Caramelized Endive with Proscuitto
– Chicken with Sumac, Za’atar & Lemon
– Portobello Mushrooms with Quiona & Preserved Lemon
Tuesday, March 24th, 6:15 p.m.
– Ginger, Pea & Veggie Curry Soup
– Tandori Spiced Chicken with Basmati Rice
– Naan Bread
– Mango Bread Pudding
Thank you for visiting Social! Looking forward to seeing you in the kitchen for class.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EVENING CLASSES BEGIN AT 6:15.